Forms and Policies
2012-2013 Parent Rower Handbook - Click here
All forms and registration fees are required prior to starting practice.
An athlete cannot practice unless all forms are completed, signed & Notarized (out of county) Sorry, there are no exceptions (this is only available in a pdf format)
IMPORTANT: If you download a form and the page is blank and/or generates errors, you probably need to upgrade your version of Adobe Acrobat ® Reader™. To get a new version of Adobe Acrobat ® Reader™, click here.
Click on the links below to download the appropriate forms
Click here for a full list of information needed!!
MHS Athletic Dept Packet (July 6, 2012)
- Includes FHSAA Eligibility, Code of Conduct, EL3CH (concussion and heat), Off Campus Athletics, Private Vehicles
FHSAA EL2 Preparticipation Physical Evaluation (July 6, 2012)
- Physical form to bring to doctor to complete and sign
FHSAA EL3 Consent and Release Liability (July 6, 2012)
- FHSAA Consent and Liability Release
Out of County Waiver Requires Notary (July 6, 2012)
- Since we travel, and it needs a notary
Rower/Parent Data Sheet (July 6, 2012)
- For contact information purpose
US Rowing Waivers
Online US Rowing Waiver (Type in our team code 9YED7 then your name and DOB. If you are current no need to do anything more, if not current follow the instructions to complete the waiver.) If you have never registered with US Rowing before click on the “not listed” tab and it should take you to a page to input your information.
Annual Waiver Submittal Instructions
IMPORTANT: Waivers must be submitted by the athlete or their legal guardian. (Coaches are not permitted to submit a waiver on a rower's behalf)
How does this process work?
- When an athlete enters your Roster Code and their last name the system will attempt to locate their record in your roster. If it is located they'll be prompted to submit their waiver and receive their free, non-privileged USRowing Membership ID (Required beginning in 2008 for all USRowing-registered regattas)
- If the athlete has not yet been added to your roster the system will automatically add them. This is an especially helpful and time-saving feature at the beginning of rowing seasons where you may have many new athletes.
- You can check your status by following this link https://rosters.usrowing.org/ and entering 9YED7 as the club code
FSRA NOARA Waiver for Spring 2013
a. Select Melbourne HS from the drop down bar.
b. Fill out the data and enter the Verification code at the bottom of the page.
c. You will be automatically added to the FSRA NOARA waiver roster for the Spring 2013 season.
2012/2013 Coach Matt's Handbook (July 17, 2012)
Includes Rules, Varsity Letters, and much, much more.
- BYLAWS REV. JAN 2010
- Grievence Form (New)
- Reimbursement Expense Form
- School Insurance if needed - all sports require insurance and Brevard County offers an option.
- Progress Reports to be completed the first week of each month and returned by Saturday. No practice Saturday (or onwards) until the form returned, and signed by parent, to Coach Matt